Within two minutes of being stung by a yellow jacket, 34-year-old Brian Baker went into anaphylactic shock. And even though his wife, Mandi, used an epinephrine pen, he tragically died five days later. As Mandi said in an interview with the Boston Globe: “We never imagined it would be this extreme. He’s had reactions before and they just said to give him epinephrine injections and call 911″ Read the full story in the Boston Globe.
In a separate interview with the Allergic Living, Mandi says she wishes she knew about VIT, and she hopes others will now consider it. Read the fully story in Allergic Living.
Anaphylaxis can cause rapid death, with initial cardiorespiratory arrest in just 5-10 minutes.1 Symptoms are diverse and may include: pruritus (severe itching), rashes, urticaria (severe hives), angioedema (severe swelling), breathing difficulties, abdominal pain, tachycardia (abnormally high heart rate), hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure), and cardiac arrest.4
Anaphylaxis represents serious immediate risks. VIT can prevent anaphylaxis before it ever happens; talk to a doctor now.