First, make sure your social media strategy is the best it can be. Our Social Media Best Practices guide will give you simple, easy-to-follow advice. Download the .pdf and come up with your game plan.
- Venom immunotherapy is up to 98% effective in preventing systemic allergic reactions.
- 16 million Americans are living with a potentially life-threatening bee sting allergy.
- Between 5% and 7.5% of Americans are hypersensitive to insect stings.
- 220,000 ER visits occur each year for bee sting allergy-related anaphylaxis.
- 60 deaths per year are directly related to severe bee sting reactions.
- 70% of allergy patients fail to carry their epinephrine consistently.
- 55% of insect sting patients fail to correctly demonstrate epinephrine pen administration.
We believe in the same mission as @beeawareallergy. Bee sting allergies should be taken seriously—always. Being prepared for a sting is essential… and so is creating a preventative care plan!
Spring cleaning on your to-do list? Consider walking the perimeter of your property, looking for holes in the ground or gaps in your siding. These are prime wasp-building locations! Take care of them before summer comes.
Make a bee sting action plan! Pick a safe place on your property. Keep a small kit with antihistamine, a tool for scraping the stinger out, and items to clean the wound. Monitor your symptoms and don’t hesitate to call 911! #beeaware #beestingallergy
Did you know that an epinephrine pen isn’t your only treatment option for a bee sting allergy? Venom immunotherapy is up to 98% effective at preventing systemic allergic reactions.
Bee sting allergies aren’t uncommon! In fact, roughly 7% Americans are hypersensitive to bee and wasp stings. If you think you or a loved one is allergic to bees, contact us today.
Bee sting allergic reactions can quickly become severe. Learn the signs of an allergic reaction so you are prepared! Follow up with us if you have concerns, and always call 911 in an emergency.