First, make sure your social media strategy is the best it can be. Our Social Media Best Practices guide will give you simple, easy-to-follow advice. Download the .pdf and come up with your game plan.
Signs of a Bee
Learn to recognize the symptoms of bee sting allergic reactions. That way, you’re never taken off guard.
Staying Safe: How to Prevent Wasp Nests
The Basics of Bee Sting Allergy Testing
Learn the basics of bee sting allergy testing! After reading, you’ll feel ready to contact an allergist.
- Venom immunotherapy is up to 98% effective in preventing systemic allergic reactions.
- 16 million Americans are living with a potentially life-threatening bee sting allergy.
- Between 5% and 7.5% of Americans are hypersensitive to insect stings.
- 220,000 ER visits occur each year for bee sting allergy-related anaphylaxis.
- 60 deaths per year are directly related to severe bee sting reactions.
- 70% of allergy patients fail to carry their epinephrine consistently.
- 55% of insect sting patients fail to correctly demonstrate epinephrine pen administration.
We believe in the same mission as @beeawareallergy. Bee sting allergies should be taken seriously—always. Being prepared for a sting is essential… and so is creating a preventative care plan! #beeaware #beestingallergy
Don’t let the end of summer distract you. Wasps are more aggressive in the fall while preparing for winter hibernation. Why? Food is scarce, the hive is full, and protecting the next generation of queens is top priority. Stay safe, avoid wasps! #beeaware #beestingallergy
If you’re stung by a bee or wasp, remember your ABC’s. Act calm. Be aware of your surroundings. Consider your symptoms. Always call 911 if you think you are having a severe allergic reaction! #beeaware #beestingallergy
Children don’t always grow out of bee sting allergies. Venom immunotherapy helps provide peace of mind by greatly reducing the chance the additional systemic reactions. #beeaware #beestingallergy
Bee sting allergies aren’t uncommon! In fact, roughly 7% Americans are hypersensitive to bee and wasp stings. If you think you or a loved one is allergic to bees, contact us today.
Always take signs of an allergic reaction seriously. If you or a loved one begin experiencing trouble breathing, intense swelling, abdominal pain, dizziness, or other concerning symptoms after a bee sting, don’t hesistate. Seek emergency medical care. #beeaware #beestingallergy